Welcome Aboard the EXCEL! She is the best-equipped and safest fishing platform ever put on the water. Spanning 124’ x 32’, the EXCEL comes outfitted with all of the equipment to make her function and deliver top-notch safety and an experience of a lifetime. The EXCEL passengers even enjoy state-of-the-art stabilization for a smooth, comfortable ride. With the range to reach the eastern Pacific’s most exotic fishing locales, the EXCEL ensures that customers will be afforded every opportunity to hook up with the very best in saltwater fishing.
The Excel has:
- 3 Cummins KTA19 engines that are fuel economic and produce low emissions.
- 2 John Deer generators easily powering all air conditioning units and large refrigerated fish holds.
- Capacity to carry 28,800 gallons of fuel
- Capacity to hold 28 tons of fish, which is the largest fish hold capacity in the fleet.
- Ability to produce 90 gallons of fresh water per hour.
- 2 Furuno Color Video Plotters
- Furuno & Wesmar side scanning Sonars
- 2 Color Fathomers
- Global Plotting Satellite
- Weather Fax
- 3 Single Side Bands
- 2 VHF’s
- 2 48-mile Furuno Radars
- AIS Ship Identification System