12+ Day Trips
TERMINAL TACKLE SUGGESTIONS
- 25-40 each: 6/0, 5/0, 4/0, 3/0, 2/0, 1/0 Mustad 4X Ringed Hoodlum J -hook or Owner Ringed Offshore or Ringed Gorilla
- 25-40 each: 6/0, 5/0,4/0 Mustad 4X Ringed Sea Demon or Owner Ringed Super Mutus
- 20 each: 10/0, 8/0 Mustad 7691
- 20 each: 20/0 and 18/0 Mustad 39960d off set circles
- 2 Spools Each #100,130,150 Fluorocarbon and/or BHP Tackle Wind on Tops
- Assorted rubber core and/or egg sinkers
- 6 heavy yo-yo jigs SALAS 6X and/or 6X JR. Blue and White, Dorado, and Scrambled Egg are long time favorites.
- 1 Chrome and Blue or all chrome yo-yo jig
- 6 wahoo jigs Sea Strike 33H, Raider 200, Raider 150
- 3 wahoo bombs
- 2 wahoo trolling lures: Catchy Tackle Large Spinner Jets , Yo Zuri Bonita
- 2 packs each: 40, 60, 90 and 275-lb. 7-strand braided wire, with 7-strand braided wire sleeves (assorted)
- 12 each: Berkley #1 and 4/0 black barrel swivels
- 6 Sabiki rigs: Owner 4 squid skirt #5525-075
- Trolling gear and Kite rods are supplied by the EXCEL on all trips.
*we sell all the terminal tackle listed above on the boat at internet prices!!!!
The suggestions above are general guidelines only. There are additional manufacturer’s models, plus a variety of other manufacturer’s whose products are of excellent quality and may be readily substituted for those we outlined. To best serve your needs, please contact our office or reputable saltwater/long-range tackle dealer for the most current recommendations for your particular trip